The Madhushala School of Beverages, Mumbai, has released The Bevergae Program – Beginners Guide, a collection of references written or referred from trusted sources, as well as original content shared by industry experts exclusively for the guide.
The guide has been compiled by Varun Sudhakar, Founder of Bar Bundle, and Simran Singh, CEO and Co-Founder of Madushala. This is also the handbook that is given to students who are part of Madhushala’s 4-month extensive training course.
There is a huge information gap in the Indian beverage education system, and this handbook aims to fulfil it. The editors aim is to keep upgrading the content in future by collaborating with more people from the alcoholic beverages industry.
The people who have contributed to the book are:
- Hanzel Vaz , Founder of Cazulo premium feni at Vaz Liquor Industries, Goa;
- Dezmond Nazareth, Managing Director, and Conrad Braganza, Master Blender of Agave India, Goa;
- Vedant Mehra, Brand Community manager, at Greater Than Gin, Goa;
- Divyanshu Dwivedi, Certified wine specialist;
- Simran Singh, CEO of Madhushala;
- Abhijeet Roy, Founder of Madhushala;
- Kranti Lal, Creative head at Madhushala;
- Varun Sudhakar, Founder at Bar Bundle.
The Beverage Program has been created to enhance the mind set and knowledge level of people who are looking forward to building a career in the field of bars and beverages. The modules are carefully curated by looking at the market needs.
The table of content is a mix created with our expert trainers who have spent years in the field with hands-on experience in making drinks and serving to the patrons.
Brands which have come forward to support the publication and the Beverage Program are Kingfisher Premium, Heineken, Amstel, Kingfisher Witbier, Mathieu Teisseire, London Essence, Britvic, Cazulo Premium feni, Greater Than London dry gin, Makazai Premium rum, SpeedX Bars, Sula Vineyards and Smoke Lab Vodka.
The book (Rs 885) is available for purchase from the publisher (www.BlueRoseOne.com) and on online platforms such as Amazon and Flipkart. (info@email@example.com).